401(k) and Business Retirement Solutions
Your employees are an important part of your organization’s ability to grow and thrive. Offering benefits to your employees demonstrates your commitment to their overall health and future in addition to helping you attract and retain quality talent. In working with small businesses, we have found that most are not satisfied with their retirement plans for a myriad of reasons. Often benefits are misunderstood which causes underutilization and future liability for you as a business owner. Items for you to consider as a business owner:
- Does your current plan advisor hold review meetings with you?
- Do you know how much your advisor is compensated?
- Do you have an investment policy?
- Does your advisor provide educational events for your employees?
- Does your advisor work with a third-party administrator?
- Do you have a buy/sell agreement?
- Do you have a succession plan?
There are many types of 401(k) and business retirement plans, please contact us for specifics regarding your situation.
401(k) and Business Retirement Solutions Platform: (Click on image below to view PDF)